Wednesday, May 4, 2011

TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING TO MAKE MYSELF HAPPY

I have always wanted to find something to make myself happy. I have yet to this day find what it is. But in small way's I have made a lot of changes to my life and how to have and make my self happy. I am looking for the one love of my life now day's. I also know that I have some people that I am lusting after and I will never have. And that I also find myself holding on to the thought of having love for myself. Sorta makes me happy. 

I someday hope that I can walk down the isle and marry the love of my life . I know and can only hope that can happen. and I also find myself wishing that all my fellow Gay Bi and whatever else can get happy by marrying the loves of our lives . I know someday we may have that right. WE CAN ONLY HOPE YOU KNOW!!!

I sit and think that if some one would see it from our side of things. We can keep things in a better manor of progression and that I feel like so many people before me can have the same rights as every one else.

I hope as we get closer to the Next President Election we can finely move forward to the best place in our world. I hope that this is the same happiness that your looking for. I am open in all things I say and do.

GOD LOVES YOU NO MATTER WHO OR WHAT YOU ARE AND FEEL LIKE AS WELL.
ALSO GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I ,  MAY GOD BLESS ALL THE READS MY BLOG .

No comments:

Post a Comment