Friday, May 6, 2011

Thoughts on Being a L D S and a Gay Man

When I Joined the L D S Church I knew I was Gay and that I felt  the Church would change me in way's , Is what I thought and that it would work. Well I know now that hasn't happened for me. I now can say that being
Gay is I feel that even thou the Bible states what it does, Well I sorta feel and think that We MUST keep in mind
that the Bible was written by men with mortal hearts and mortal minds as well as feeling all to their own. I know I might get some flack for saying that. Well I do hope you see this from my point of view.

I just think that GOD MADE ME JUST AS HE WANTED ME TO BE. You should see it that way as well.
God don't make mistakes in what he sends here to earth and that should never be an Issue for The Lawmakers and People in Law Making Proses as a whole that we should Love all people no matter what they look like and stand for.

I just hope that LOVE is all we need to be free. also the love of our Heavenly Father as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment