Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Meanings of Matters

I have of ten wondered why people are the way that they are. For some unseen reason people in my town say that they are a God Fearing and Church Going. Well I heard a guy claimed to be a Church Member and was using Cruse words like they was going out of style. I just don't get people. And I keep Praying for them to have a change of heart. And I get nothing. But God Himself would Cry if he was in my shoes on this one.

I feel people should Think Before They Speak . This is my thought but Oh well.

I hope all you that read this know's I am a deep loving person and that I find my self looking in a new light and way. I also feel that some has no idea that I feel deeper than any one can.

I guess coming from a unloving home brought me to be this way. Some day I will Blog about my life and my family , You will be amazed about that one..

No comments:

Post a Comment